× Welcome to the BCSNN Forums!

Please make an introductory post and tell everyone what your favorite school is, what sport is your favorite, or anything at all.

We welcome every sports fan to BCSNN and hope to see you around more in the future.

BCSNN Toys for Tots Donation

More
2 years 4 months ago #211 by Da Boz
Good Morning and Christmas Spirit to BCSNN, 

As it is the season for giving the two charities that I try to support every year is the Salvation Army and the Marines' Toys for Tots.  Since there are bell ringers everywhere this is a put together for Toys for Tots.  The KC area Toys for Tots is currently 20,000 toys short and it would be amazing to get anyone from the great BCSNN community to help out. 

Due date & BCSNN Donation
Toys are due on Dec. 16th so I will be picking toys up on the 14th so if you want to help out please send money by then.  I will be making the donation in The Friends of BCSNN name for everyone who helps out here.  My Venmo is @Ben-Bosworth2.  I also have a Zelle account, or if you have any other ways you would prefer we can work it out.  Any amount is greatly appreciated.

If you do send money I would ask if you reply to here to let me know.  I will also upload a picture(s) of all the toys so you can judge me for my selections.

Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: C. Austin Cox, RedRaider83, Cats_Jensen, Jukes Comedy Gold

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #212 by RedRaider83
Done. You should have received $25 about 2-3 minutes ago (8:45-8:50 AM).
The following user(s) said Thank You: C. Austin Cox, Da Boz

More
2 years 4 months ago #213 by Cats_Jensen
Sent
The following user(s) said Thank You: C. Austin Cox

More
2 years 4 months ago #214 by wvu4u2
Replied by wvu4u2 on topic BCSNN Toys for Tots Donation
Do you have cash app?

More
2 years 4 months ago #215 by Da Boz
Replied by Da Boz on topic BCSNN Toys for Tots Donation
I do not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wvu4u2

More
2 years 4 months ago #216 by Da Boz
Replied by Da Boz on topic BCSNN Toys for Tots Donation
Had some things come up for tonight so I picked up toys last night.  About $230 worth of Christmas fun thanks to BCSNN and some of my Kansas friends pitching in.. Thank you everyone who donated!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedRaider83